Khmelnitsky - Chess Exam and Training Guide - Tactics
This product from Chess Baron: In the sequel to 2004's popular 'Chess Exam and Training Guide' the focus is exclusively on tactics. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned master, this book will help you to evaluate your current level, identify your weaknesses, and get training advice. You will discover:
- 60 diagrams with 120 multiple-choice questions of varied complexity.
- Comprehensive answers with diagrams to make reviewing easier.
- Distributions of answers and other statistical reports by rating.
- Results are evaluated and ratings are assigned overall and by 29(!) distinct sub-categories.
- Comprehensive reports on each of the categories with examples, training recommendations and training material suggestions.
Because we know you care - we care. Buy Peace of mind - Buy Chess Baron.
ChessBaron was established in 2003 - and in the subsequent years we've sold over 30,000 chess products to delighted customers. We are a recognised vendor in the chess community. Most people find us because they know our name - they search for 'ChessBaron' knowing it's a mark of integrity and quality.