DGT960 Digital Chess Clock
This product from Chess Baron: New model from DGT! The DGT960. Just 6 inches wide. A hugely innovative addition to chess timing! Move timer, game timer, delay timer and Fischer timer. The first digital chess clock that randomly generates 960 starting positions of the so called Fischer random Chess. Fischer Random Chess or Chess960 was conceived and developed by the genius chess player Bobby Fischer. He presented his invention on the 19th of June 1996 in Argentina. By starting every game with a different starting position, the theory of openings should be of less importance, the players have to think again instead of remembering opening books. The display shows symbols indicating in which position the pieces have to be placed on the board.
- Move Timer: Each player has a certain amount of time available for each separate move. When a player has completed his move, he gets the allotted time available for his next move. When a player has used up his time for a move, the flag will appear in the display.
- Fischer Bonus and Fischer Random Times
- Game Timer: Each player has a certain amount of thinking time for the entire game; the player decides for himself how he divides the time available for the game. When a player has used up his time, the flag will appear in the display. The clock will continue in the count up mode. A sign will appear in the display.
- Game Timer count-up option: If you set the reflection time for both players on 0:00, then both times will at once switch to the count up mode. After the clock is started, the time used by each player is recorded. A sign will appear in the display. Then no flag is shown in the display.
- Game Timer + Delay: This mode is the same as the Game Timer mode. But each time the clock is pressed, the count down of the player to move is only activated after the delay time has been used up. Please note: When a player has used up all his time, the flag appears. The clock does not switch to the count up mode.
- Game Timer + Bonus: This mode is the same as the Game Timer mode. But each time the clock is pressed, the remaining reflection time of the player is increased with the bonus time. Please note: When a player has used up all his time, the flag appears. The clock does not switch to the count up mode.
- Sound option. With the sound option on you will hear warning beep signals during the last five seconds prior to falling of your flag.
- Here's the operating manual
Chess Baron Chess Sets, Chess Pieces, Chess Boards, Chess Computers, Chess Clocks: Because we know you care - we care. Buy Peace of mind - Buy Chess Baron.
ChessBaron was established in 2003 - and in the subsequent years we've sold over 30,000 chess products to delighted customers. We are a recognised vendor in the chess community. Most people find us because they know our name - they search for 'ChessBaron' knowing it's a mark of integrity and quality.