This product from Chess Baron: The DGT XL digital chess clock in Beige introduced in 2003 is in full accordance with FIDE rules and regulations. It is the chess timer you will see most frequently in photo reports of top level tournaments, because, although it can be used as a stand alone timer, it is the only clock that connects to the DGT electronic chess board, used for live internet broadcasting of chess matches.
It has all the advantages of the DGT 2010, the other DGT clock approved by the world
chess federation – but has several extra options and features, which make the DGT XL the ultimate in chess clock technology.
- Extra display information; timing system including period of play.
- Option to mix the different timing systems to best suit an individual game.
- Save and retrieve five user defined settings.
- Multi period Bronstein delay, as used in chess tournaments.
- Up-count timing method.
- Clock display shows move if the DGT e-board is used for online or PC play.
- High energy efficiency, runs over 3 years on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
For more detailed information, here is the DGT XL user manual.
Chess Baron Chess Sets, Chess Pieces, Chess Boards, Chess Computers, Chess Clocks: Because we know you care – we care. Buy Peace of mind – Buy Chess Baron.